Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And the roller coaster continues...

So Mike did not end up with the job. Yes, seriously!? They said he arrived a minute late and so he was not allowed to work there. I am in disbelief but if that's how they are, I say it wouldn't have been a good place to work. Yes he should have been there early but he got stuck in traffic. Am I wrong or does it seem like they just changed their mind, or had already found someone they liked better? He already resigned from the night factory job, so....he is jobless again. Unbelievable. At this point the situation is desperate. I did go back to work Monday to a job I love, but it does not even pay the mortgage let alone all the other bills. I had hoped to have a certified classroom job this year but with the timing of everything that happened that wasn't possible. I am holding on to the thought that next year I will get a spot easily since I am already working in the district. Guess we'll see. So if anyone has ANY ideas for Mike please pass them along. Or any ideas for a second job for me. I could work weekends and after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment