Sunday, July 8, 2012

35 weeks along and so thankful!

8 months along!!

I can't believe it is down to one day until the stitch removal.  On Tuesday morning the doctor will hopefully remove them in the office.  He said most of the time he can do that without going to the hospital to do so.  I have heard that it is extremely painful, but I'm thinking I will be able to handle it.  Mike is taking the day off to go with me, so that will make me feel so much better having him there.  At this point I have no idea what to expect.  Should I take the "hospital stay" bag with me?  Will I go straight to the hospital in labor after the removal?  Will the doctor want me to stay on bedrest?  Will they try to stop contractions with more shots?   Will baby boy stay in for a few more weeks?  Today I started thinking maybe I am rushing to get everything ready by Tuesday and he may not come for several more days or weeks.  But then I realized that either way he will be here no later than a few weeks, so it has to be done.  The room is coming together great.  Mike's mom, my mom, my sisters, and my nieces have been so much help!  Yesterday we organized the closet and washed a lot of the baby clothes.  Mike did an awesome job painting the nursery a bright green!  He still has to finish hanging the border up, but I think it is going to be really cute.  We still have to move the crib into the room and I want to sew a few more things.  Hopefully, I will post some pictures of the finished nursery in a few days!  Right now we need prayers for an easy procedure Tuesday, and a healthy baby that is born when the time is right for him.   Thanks to everyone for all the help and concern, we are soooo close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment