Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer time has begun!!

                         Josey singing his solo at Tiny Tots 3-year-old class graduation on May 15th. 

                                   Very proud of our big boy!



Josey finished his first year of preschool.  I can't believe how fast it went.  I met with his teacher yesterday for his conference.  I am so impressed with what he learned this year.  Of course he is "all-boy" and doesn't show the most interest in learning his alphabet or sitting still in general.  She said he is pretty busy and always wanting to be active opposed to sitting and working on letters.  He has learned to share better and has matured alot.  I think we have some work to do this summer on recognizing letters and writing them.  I'm sure we can come up with some fun ways to practice!  Josey will start in the four-year-old class in the fall.  Can't believe it's only one more year until he is at Westside with me. 
Josey practicing taking care of babies!  So sweet!

This summer will be fun.  Josey has already planned out that we need to go to the splashpark often, have sleepovers with his cousins, play outside for hours everyday, and do lots of other fun stuff.  So far (in our first two days of summer) we have played in the sprinkler, painted several pictures, and played every board/card game we have.  I think we will really enjoy this summer together as we get ready to welcome our new little guy!  Josey has gotten really excited and wants to know everyday if it's the day the baby will come.  I hope my mom and I can make all the baby bedding soon.  Mike will start tackling painting the baby room soon too.  I think I've decided what I want..at least for the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment