Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  We went to a Naturals baseball game with my Mom and family.  It was an interesting game.  Four times it started pouring rain and we had to run for cover.  We finally left after the last rain delay.  It was definitely memorable though!  We came home and had dinner with Mike's mom.  I spent some of the day just thinking about how blessed I am to be a Mom to all my boys.  I thought about each of them and how special they are to our family.  I can't believe our newest little guy will be here in a few months!  We recently found out that my mom is having some serious health problems, so the day was a little emotional for me.  I know she is strong and will be ok, but I hate what she is facing.  I have never taken my mom for granted, but it is hard not to see her through a different set of eyes now.  I worry about her constantly and just want a perfect outcome for this situation.  We won't know for a few more days what her treatment will be so the waiting is hard.   I know that she is strong and will do great with whatever option she chooses.  I am beyond blessed to have a mom as great as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment