Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Little Brother!




We are so excited to announce that we are having another sweet baby BOY! Yes, if you have been counting that would be baby boy Smith number 5! After Josey, and our three angel boys, we were pretty sure going into the ultrasound that we would be welcoming another boy. We took Josey with us to see the baby. We chose to keep the gender a secret from him, so we could surprise our family on my birthday. He was excited to see the baby moving on the screen. The baby was so active it was hard to get a good picture of him! The one above is my favorite because it just looks like he is so content snuggling up with his Mommy :)
Yesterday I baked cupcakes with blue filling in the middle. At my birthday party we passed out the cupcakes and surprised our family with the news. It was a lot of fun! I feel so incredibly blessed and thankful for this healthy little man that will be joining our family this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment