Monday, April 23, 2012

24 Weeks!

It feels awesome to be 24 weeks along today!  I can't believe it has already been 12 weeks since the cerclage.  I'm feeling pretty good, except for having some pretty bad headaches the last few weeks.  My energy is pretty good, just have to fight the urge to "overdo it."  I think I'm fine and then end up feeling uncomfortable and aching after doing too much.  Just thankful to be able to do most "normal" things.  Mike got to feel the baby kick last week, and tonight Josey felt his baby brother.  This little guy is so much more active than Josey ever was.  I think God knew I needed a constant reminder that he is strong and healthy in there!  Sometimes it is really distracting, and has even made me feel nauseous a few times.  I love it though...nothing better.  I'm thinking we may have a more "active" little boy on our hands this time.  Josey has always been calm and laid back.  May be time for payback :)  No really great ideas for names at this point.  We've been thinking and thinking but nothing has just jumped out at us yet.  I don't think we will be naming him until he is in our arms, so we've got some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment