Sunday, January 16, 2011

An incredibly long journey...

Friday, January 14, 2011 has come and gone. I had mixed emotions looking at the date on my calendar where I had marked three little hearts when we found out it was triplets. I am glad the due date is gone but it is a weird feeling. It just feels like the end of a really long journey, as their time is gone now. Yes, I still considered myself to be on their time until the due date passed. Like it was the time in my life that was reserved for Johnny, Jaxsen, and Asher. I am excited to start a new journey and somewhat move on. I am sure that everyday will be different but I hope for more "normal" days. I think I can now focus on new things without a "torn" feeling. I keep thinking that it would be neat if we got pregnant again this month, kind of symbolic. BUT I do know that it is not up to me, no matter how hard I pray, wish, and plan. So I will put up with the sickness from the medicine, the seeing other people's babies, trying not to take a pregnancy test until the day I am suppose to, and preparing myself for any outcome. We shall see what God has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment