Thursday, July 2, 2015

35 Weeks Along!

Our family and friends threw us a wonderful baby shower this past weekend!  It was so fun to celebrate our new little guy.  I have slowly started checking things off my to-do list this week.  The doctor put me on modified bedrest at 33 weeks along, so I have to take it easy but I am still getting up to cook for the boys, etc.  I'm glad it is summer vacation and I am not missing work to be on bedrest. 
Today we finally made it to the day we have waited for, the cerclage removal. It was more difficult to remove this one and it was pretty painful at some points. It only took about ten minutes to get it out though, and I survived :-)  My cervix dilated to about a 1 right when he removed the stitches.  Baby boy measured 37 weeks, so he may be on the bigger side.  We hope we can keep him put for a few more weeks.  I delivered both the boys during the 37th week, so hoping we can make it that far.  We are so thankful for all the well-wishes and prayers from our family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment