Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Having a four-year-old and a 5-month old made it so fun. Josey was really into all the activities and traditions this year. It was great to see Christmas time through his eyes.
 
On Christmas Eve we decorated cookies for Santa.



An answer to our prayers.  Josey has a brother to share special memories with.  They love eachother so much!

Santa was good to us this year!

Exhausted after all that opening :)


 

I never would have imagined how into opening gifts Gavin would be at only five months old.  I guess he couldn't let big brother have all the fun!

The loves of my life.  I am beyond blessed to have these amazing guys in my life.

Gavin turned 5 months old on Christmas day!  Unbelievable that he is that old already. 

All of our family came over to our house on Christmas day to celebrate.  We ate, opened gifts, and had a wonderful time together.  As if the day wasn't great enough, it ended with my Mom giving Gavin his bottle.  She hadn't been able to hold him in quite a while for fear that he would make her sick since he has been battling an ear infection with an unkown cause for two months.  She is done with chemo now and felt safe to snuggle him.  What a Christmas miracle this picture shows.  The two people that fought so hard this year to be with us on Christmas day. What Mom didn't see was me in the kitchen behind her crying as I cleaned up.  Our amazing family is blessed beyond words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment