Friday, November 23, 2012

Erin and Tommy's Wedding

Erin and Tommy were married on August 18, 2012.  So excited to finally have the wedding portraits to share!  It was a wonderful day watching my baby sister agree to spend the rest of her life with the perfect man for her.  We were surrounded by our wonderful family and friends to celebrate this special time.  Sweet baby Gavin was only three weeks old, so it was a crazy time as well.  Definitely a weekend full of amazing memories.  So glad this time was documented with great photographs, so we will always remember.  Ok, well maybe I won't want to remember the pictures of me, but I keep reminding myself I had a baby three weeks before :) I shall use them as motivation!  I will let the pictures tell most of the story for this awesome day.  So proud and happy for you Mr. and Mrs. Reed! 

Erin's side of the family!

I do.  Me too!


Bridesmaids and Groomsmaid


Stunning Bride!!

Possibly my favorite picture of the day.  Wedding magazine?!

Posing like the Bridesmaid movie cover lol.

Let's just say someone in this picutre may or may not have coughed up a bug!

Josey made the catch!


So special.  Nana helping Josey with his flower.  He was thrilled :)

Praying for a blessed marriage.


Love this picture with Erin.  Her nephews love her so much!

Our family of four in the photo booth.  We were exhausted and a mess at this point!
 
 
Thank you to Erin and Tommy for letting us be a part of their special day.  Everything was just perfect.  I know they will share a lifetime of happiness and love together. 
May God bless their marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment