Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Daddy Ever!

We celebrated Father's Day yesterday and it really made me thankful for Mike. We've been having a rough go of it lately, but I am amazed with his strength. He is so wonderful with Josey. I think we have gotten really spoiled having Daddy around all the time. I know he will find a job and that has to happen, but we've really enjoyed the extra Daddy time! The way Josey cracks up when Mike does something funny, or the way he stares in awe when he's playing the guitar, just makes me fill with happiness. I know that Josey wants to be just like his Daddy. He loves listening to music or watching music videos with Daddy. Lately, he always wants one of us to dance in the livingroom with him. Love when he gets Daddy dancing with him! I know he will continue to be a great Daddy as we welcome another addition in January. Can't wait for the new baby to meet his/her wonderful Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment