Friday, April 2, 2010

What a week...

I am so ready for everyone in our family to get to feeling better! I think at least one of us has been sick everyday for about a month. Josey is feeling better after running a 103 fever with a throat infection. He has basically just moped around and cuddled all week. I am happy to see him playing again! Mike went to the doctor and has a sinus infection and bronchitis, which I had just three weeks ago. Hoping he feels better soon since he has had no voice for about three days. Mom has been sick this week and had gout in her foot which caused a lot of pain. Thanks to my awesome Dad for helping her watch Josey this week. He sure loves his PawPaw!!
I celebrated my 27th birthday on Wednesday. It was a great day. My family came over for dinner. Mike bought us a new flat-screen tv for the bedroom. We have been watching a tiny tv in there for four years. Laura got me some super cute Yellow Box flip-flops, love them! Erin got me the new Nicholas Sparks book, The Last Song. Haven't had time to start it yet, but hopefully this weekend. I always love it when my family can be together. Lots to do this month! Looking forward to Easter on Sunday and Josey's birthday in just three weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment